Quiet An Age...

It been a while... 
This year has been a little busy for me but, I'm trusting the Lord to put together some of the things He has been showing to me lately such as "God's Testimony", "Need For circumcision Part 1 Vol. 2-Part 2 Vol 1 and 2", "Expositions on the books of James chapter 1, Jude, John and some other passages". 
The continuation on the "Great House" will also be posted.  All these by His grace and also by your prayers. As God continue to lead me, I will also share some of my personal experiences lately as regards God's kingdom, His Church and the world...  

I earnestly covet your prayers as this year go by, for there are many thing to be publish/post but the time is really limited and the busy schedules isn't helping.
May the Lord be gracious to everyone of us and may His mercy keep and guide us all the days of our life in Jesus name. Amen

In His service,
John.

0 comments:

Post a Comment